Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers by the deadline Oct. 30, 2018, for publication in the International Journals and for oral presentation during the conference.All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of seven (7) printed pages including figures without incurring additional page charges (visit here to know more). Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted at ICCEB 2018.
When preparing your final manuscript, please pay also attention to the following:
- * If your paper has been prepared using Microsoft Word, please ensure that you have used the most current version which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
- * No page numbers and no headers/footers
- * Use non-zero PDF top and bottom margins to help indicate if there are any page numbers.
- The templates of Journals are given in the
Submit Your Manuscript
- Have you formatted your manuscript as detailed above and reviewed the entire submission process?
After paper submission, you will receive the confirmation email from conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 working days. If you haven't received it, please contact with us by email ASAP.